Monday, July 11, 2011

Do You Want Some of this Awesome Stuff?!

So I'm leaving Japan in about two weeks for good. But I still have lots of cool stuff in my apartment, and I want to make your cool stuff! Everything must go by July 27! If you want to own a piece of history, email me with any questions at garrett.buxton@gmail.com and I will entertain most any offer for the items listed and pictured below. What's that? Don't think you can fill your place with any more awesome than it already contains?! Your place is bursting at the seams with cool stuff already!? Well, then, just refer your friends to this posting, and for that, I THANK YOU!

Disclosure: I cannot promise you will get what you request. In the event my successor wants this stuff, I may opt to leave it for her. Sorry.

Here's what I got:

- Big LOFT chair (3 reclining positions, and swivel, less then a year old)
- Little chair (maybe from Loft, 3 reclining positions, less than a year old)
- Hanging kitchen light (less than a year old)
- Book shelf (not pictured, but has 4 large compartments)
- Microwave/oven/grill (cannot live without, am able to bake breads, cookies, etc. in it, not pictured)
- Green (awesome) yoga mat (less than a year old)
- Hand weights (1 lb and 3 lb sets)
- Food processor
- Blender
- Softbank cell phone (less than a year old)
- Kotatsu (table + blankets)
- TV cart
- Floor pillows (x2)
- 3 kinds of plastic storage bins
- Kitchen cart/cutting surface
- Folding chairs (x2)
- 2 Futon sets (2 pads each + comforter, one is older, the other is less than a year old)
- Various blankets, towels, sheets, pillows, etc. (not pictured)
- Space heaters (1 is halogen, the other electric, not pictured)
- Small reading lamp (not pictured)










































Email me!

garrett.buxton@gmail.com

Let's do some deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment